Friday, December 16, 2011

We interrupt these ramblings....

This year I participated once more in the Christmas Exchange on the Just a Thought Bulletin Board. I just received the most wonderful gift from my partner Nancy. I feel so very spoiled! She really went over and above. She sent me a packet of note cards, two wonderful emery boards, a spool of Christmas ribbon, a piece of Christmas fabric for finishing, a small wooden blue Finch ornament, two crocheted pot holders, a hand sewn Christmas pillow top made in the envelope style so it can be packed away easily after the holidays. She also sent me a collection of wonderful teas in their own quilted pouch (the blue one with the quilt square on top), two skeins of Needle Necessities floss in Red and Green and a beautifully made poinsettia Christmas ornament.















But I am not through yet. She also made for me a wonderful stitching set. It includes a larger pin cushion, a needle book, a scissors pocket, and a small pouch with a stitched front. And all of these were presented in a matching drawstring stitching bag!


















The colors were in the aqua/turquoise/green family and was absolutely perfect for me. I still cannot believe how generous she was. Thank you so much Nancy!
I cannot wait to use these things.

Until next time...

No comments: