Sunday, October 04, 2009

Till Next Year!

What a wonderful Sunday afternoon here in South Carolina. It is sunny and warm with just a hint that autumn is here. I am sad however. Today is the last day of play for my Atlanta Braves! We didn't make the playoffs this year but just wait till next year!! I love baseball. I know some people think I am crazy but my Dad taught me to love it and I still feel close to him when I watch it. I always get a bit stir crazy after the World Series is done and I haven't been able to enjoy a game for a while. I always count the days till Spring Training starts each year.

I have been stitching on My Ladies Cabinet from Judy Odell at Just A Thought. I'm hoping to get this done this week so it can be finished. I am stitching the alternate version and Judy wants to show it on her site. I really like it and am having fun stitching it.

Things should calm down a bit for me this coming week so I should have some time for stitching. so I should see you again soon. Till then....Happy Stitching!

No comments: