Thursday, October 08, 2009

Keeping Busy

Things have been moving along rapidly here. I had my follow up visit with my neurologist and he gave me the results of my sleep study. I have severe sleep apnea as well as Restless Leg Syndrome! So I am now using a CPAP machine to aid my breathing while I sleep. Hopefully this will make me sleep better, feeling more refreshed and energetic in the mornings. I surely hope so.

I am now almost finished with My Ladies Cabinet. I am hoping to get it done by the weekend. Then I will be focusing on another personal project until my next model arrives. It is now on its way to me so I am hoping to have just a little time for Jardin d'Jour or CDC.

I have really been keeping busy! I feel like I have been running non-stop for the last two or three weeks but it feels good also. I am getting things accomplished. So till next time.....Happy Stitching!

No comments: