Friday, October 02, 2009

I made it!

Well, I made it through the 2nd night of the study and things went better this time. So at least now I can get some answers. I should know something definitive within the next week to ten days.

I got to stitch a while today. And it felt so good. I haven't felt like stitching in several days. But I hope now I am on the upswing. I am working on My Ladies Cabinet from Judy Odell of Just a Thought designs. I will try to get a photo of my progress this weekend. I can't wait to see this one all finished.

I am also hoping to get a few minutes on my CDC and Jardin d'Jour sometime this weekend. They have been screaming for attention. I am still waiting for some of the silks for the Fairy Mandela so it is still on hold for a little while. I have so much to work on I really don't know what to do when. But it is nice to have a choice.

I am really tired tonight so I will stop for now. Till next time....Happy Stitching!

No comments: