Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thank You

Thank You!!! I have received several volunteers to sew me back together! One has even agreed we should use red silk floss and a decorative stitch! This makes me feel so much better. Now, at least, the rest of my *stuffing* won't fall out--but wait maybe I should let a bit more fall out. How much does stuffing weigh?

I had the first night of my sleep study and while the techs made it a very pleasant experience I must say that I was in so much pain that I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. But they said they got enough so I am going back into the hospital tonight for part 2. I hope this one goes better pain-wise as I don't think I can stand another night like Sunday night.

I also visited my ophthalmologist this morning and he says that my diabetes has not caused any related problems with my eyes--for which I am eternally grateful. The black spot is a *floater* which has attached itself and stays in one place so isn't a major concern. The drastic change in my vision is a combination of age, the beginning of cataracts in both eyes and a *wrinkle* in the sheath lining over my retina. He says my vision can never be fully corrected but for now we will treat it as best we can. Just some new glasses for everyday use and readers for stitching. So as long as I can get my readers strong enough to stitch with I will be fine.

So that is it for today. Keep your fingers crossed for me tonight and I will let you know what happens.


Take Care & Happy Stitching!

No comments: