Monday, February 26, 2007

The Ultimate Needlebook







Judy Odell has just debuted a new project called The Ultimate Needlebook and it is wonderful. It is reminicent of Quaker style and it is a stitching toy--so something for everyone! I got mine back from Judy last week and ever since then I have been bursting at the seams to share. Now I can. This is going to be a class project--for more information go to Just A Thought

I stitched mine on white Belfast using Needle Necessites and DMC and added seed pearls to the centers of the *flowers*. It measures approximately 4" x 10" closed. It has needle pages on both sides and there at the bottom right is a Needle Custodian. This is a small emory pouch to clean your needles. It was so much fun to stitch and didn't really take that long. I am thinking about doing another one-- You know one to actually USE!

No comments: