Monday, January 29, 2007

Thanks to All

Thanks to everyone of you who has made comments to my posts. I still haven't figured out how to reply to you individually --unless you include your email addy in the comment. But I have decided to just add a new comment so that hopefully you will check back and see any comments and answers to questions you might have made.

My FAS is being put aside once more as my latest model arrived a few minutes ago. I will be extremely busy over the next week since there is a serious deadline crunch here. But I will try to give you an update pic as I go along.

I have also taken some new pics to share with you as soon as I can get them downloaded. So please check back often. You never know what you might find!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, It's me again with the "hoop question". I tried "no hoop" last night and I think it worked pretty well. Thank you for your help. I also enjoy writing/reading, and would like to order your book. Can you tell me where I might pruchase it. Thanks...my email address LindaWagoner@Triad.rr.com

The Mad Stitcher said...

Emailed You!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Just wanted to let you know I'll put the "check in the mail" Monday. Thank you for sending me your book. Can't wait to read it.
Would you mind telling me, which of your project you found the most enjoyable to do and which are you the most proud of accomplishing.
Thanks,