Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Snowflake Nativity


Snowflake Nativity, originally uploaded by The Mad Stitcher.

When photographing some of my finishes this week I realized that I had not shared a pic of my Snowflake Nativity from ©Chatelaine Designs. This was formerly Christmas Mystery I and has just been re-released as a chart. I stitched it on Ice Blue Lugana using the required silks, RG Petite Treasure Braids, Delica beads, Swarovski Crystals and Crystal Treasures. The Madonna and Child in the center is all stitched over one and I also added additional crystals on the bottommost *swag* of beads. I really like how this one turned out and is my favorite of the Christmas Mysteries thus far.

It has been very cold and rainy and dreary for the last several days and I have just wanted to curl up in a corner and stitch. I think I am going to make a pot of vegetable soup and relax tonight. I may even take a break from my model and stitch on FAS for a while.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That's GORGEOUS!!! Suz/VA

The Mad Stitcher said...

Thanks, Suz! I'm glad you like it.