Thursday, November 01, 2012

Where did October go?

Wow!  I seem to have lost the entire month of October! 

Things have been going at a rat's pace around here. I have been trying to get my house cleaned up before I leave on my yearly retreat next week.  I hate leaving a messy house.  I'd rather have a clean one when I return!   I have also been trying to finish up a couple of Christmas pieces including a Christmas Stocking for my newest grand-niece.  She must have her stocking to hang with the rest!  And, of course, I have been working on my designs.  Still much to do before I can start the model stitching on them but I am making progress.  I have also read a couple more books which I will review here in the next couple of days. 

Nancy over at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe is having a very special give-away for Christmas.  Check it out on her blog here: Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe 

November is going to be another busy month but I will try to keep you all updated.  Until next time....

No comments: