Monday, September 17, 2012

I Love my Kindle

When I was given my Kindle for Christmas year before last, I had no idea just how much I would enjoy it!  It has become one of my favorite toys.  Not only can I buy books to read on it but I can get free books!  Being on a tight budget really needs this feature!  I can also carry my entire library around in my purse.  I don't have to decide which books to take with me on a trip or worry about what I will do if I finish a book while at the doctor's office and still have hours to wait.

Over the last year I have gotten back into reading a lot--as I did when I was younger.  I read at times that I don't have time to do my stitching.  And I do my stitching every evening but have time to read an hour or so before I go to sleep.

Over the next few weeks I will share with you some of my favorite titles and authors.  If you enjoy reading as much as I do, I hope you will find some new authors or titles that you will enjoy.  If you have a Kindle, go to Amazon  and check out the free ebooks.  They have a list of 100 free books each week and they usually update it on Thursdays.  Not every book is changed but I usually find new ones I want to read.  They have everything from cookbooks to how to books to romance to mystery/thrillers.  At the moment I am reading Last Plane out of Paris by Paul Moxham.  I will give you my review tomorrow.

Until next time...

No comments: