Friday, September 25, 2009

Wow!

I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted. My only excuse is that I have been very busy with my other blog The Mad Stitcher & Company and my model stitching projects. I did promise you an update on my Black Dahlia. so here she is. I am really enjoying this and loving the way it is coming out. I just wish I had more personal stitching time to spend on it.



I have also managed to spend a little time on my CDC. I am using HDF silks in Tugtika and OMG Red 1135 for this one on opalescent white fabric. This one is coming along but again, not enough time.




My house is still on the market. We've had lots of showings but no offers yet. I am getting very frustrated and I just want it over with. We are still working on minor updates and trying to think of ways to improve our chances of selling but in this market I don't really know what it is going to take. But we are still trying to be optimistic. It is just so difficult.

Thank you all for hanging in there with me. I will be trying to post more often as things are slowly beginning to settle down a bit. I can feel autumn in the air and time to settle down with my needle and threads.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thank-you for inviting me to your blog. I have added it to my list on my dashboard so I can know when you have made new entries. I have to go pick up my son from work but I can read through your past entries later.