Friday, May 01, 2009

Cirque des Carreaux

It is a dreary rainy day here is South Carolina so I thought I would try to cheer myself up by posting a photo of one of my latest finishes. I did this one for myself! It is Cirque des Carreaux from Ink Circles Designs. I stitched in on 32 ct white Opalescent Lugana using Vikki Clayton silks in Paua Abalone and Aquamarine. This one was a really fun stitch. I am now stitching the companion piece Cirque des Cercles and will share that photo in a day or so.



Thanks to all of you that have let me know that you are reading my blog and are glad to see me back. This last year has been a very stressful one. It seems that everytime we started a remodel project something would happen to complicate things. However at present we have all the bedrooms, living room and dining room freshly painted, the kitchen is finished and the bathrooms are almost complete. My son is putting down new flooring in my bathroom now and it will be done. Then he will finish up his bathroom. The pool is clean and ready for use--except the water is still too cold! A bit more work outside and this place should be DONE! We are hoping for a sale very soon. We have done everything that has been suggested for improvements so .....Keep your fingers crossed. Till tomorrow...

No comments: