Saturday, May 16, 2009

Exciting news

I have been talking with my dear friend Vilma of Examplar Dames and Examplars From the Heart and I have become her *distributor*. This means that whenever you see one of her designs that you like you can order it from me. I plan to share these with you at a somewhat reduced price so that they will be more affordable for the stitcher. For you that have stitched her designs before you know how well produced they are--printed on high quality paper-- even using tabloid size (11 x 17) when needed to make the charts easily readable and eye friendly without having to make enlargements. I am very excited about this new venture. She has released several new designs during the last few weeks so over the next few days I will try to get photos of them for you to see.

The newest is Angels to Guard Us and is stitched on 32 ct Lambswool Linen using 7 colors of HDF silks in Premium ( conversions for DMC are included) and can easily be converted to the fibers of your choice. It measures 185 W x 327 H.

1 comment:

Tempting Tangles Designs https://temptingtanglesdesigns.com said...

How does one contact you to order one of ED/EFTH charts?

I am curious as to how this works because I am a new designer. Currently I have my first chart on the HDF site, but am always interested in new information.

Deb in Idaho