Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Finally...

It has really been a hectic couple of weeks. But I had a wonderful Christmas. As I told you yesterday I got my best friend back and I got to spend some quality time with my son. I have really been blessed this year. I received several gift certificates to stitching stores as well as a couple of non-stitching ones. Also some cash (which I have earmarked for some silk fibers that I want), and a gc for a lovely pedicure! My son also gave me the gift of his time to help me do some things that I need to do. All in all a good Christmas.

But the good thing is --that it isn't over yet. This weekend I am hosting a get together of 6 friends for our *Christmas* party. We will stitch, talk, eat, exchange gifts, eat, stitch, catch up, stitch......well you get it. So my Christmas is lasting for two weeks! These ladies are the best friends a person could have. They visit with me and take care of me throughout the year and make me feel very special at all times. I am one of the luckiest people in the world to have such a group of caring, loving friends. I will definitely tell you all about our weekend next week.

No comments: