Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Slow Going...

Today has been a difficult day. I have been trying to work on the Persian Iris Garden model for Martina but I am having an awful time with the black Belfast! Using my magnifier for more than an hour or so at a time gives me a horrible headache so I feel as though I am not making much progress. I know I must keep going but I often ask myself why I said yes to stitching on this 32 ct black fabric. Believe me when I stitch mine it will NOT be on black! I have managed to go back and do all the beading in the center section and on the *carpets* Filling in those blank spaces did make it look a little more finished.

On the other hand I am making progress on Kaitlin's Christmas stocking. I am hoping to have it finished this weekend so that I can get it and Ian's stocking assembled. (Ian is the new baby of a dear friend and his stocking was finished a few months ago.) I really want to give these to the mothers soon so they can be hung in plenty of time for the holidays.

So I will keep plugging away and hopefully I will have something to share with you soon.

No comments: