Thursday, November 23, 2006

Counting My Blessings

When I'm worried and I can't sleep
I count my blessings instead of sheep
And I fall asleep
Counting my Blessings.


When my bankroll is getting small
I think of when I had none at all
And I fall asleep
Counting my Blessings.


I think about a nursery
Filled with curly little heads
And one by one I count them
As they slumber in their beds.

So when you're worried and you can't sleep
Just count your blessings instead of sheep
And you'll fall asleep
Counting your Blessings.


I am Thankful for:

My Life--as Life is not guaranteed
My Son--who is my pride and my joy and without whom I would be alone
My Step Family--for they welcomed me and made me one of them
My Friends--both *real* and online for without them I could not survive
My Memories--for those who have gone on to the next life (I miss you all)
My Home--though humble (and messy) as it may be it is sound and comfortable
My Talents--for they were given to me with no strings attached
My Needlework--for it keeps me sane when Life gets crazy
My Health--for even though it is bad it could be much worse
My Faith--for it gets me though each day and without it I hate to think what Life would be

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Join me in Counting Your Blessings.

No comments: