Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Blah's...

Yesterday was such a wasted day. I did next to nothing--just didn't want to move! And today hasn't been much better. Last night I did make significant progress on Kaitlin's stocking and if all goes well it will be finished tonight. But for some reason I just haven't wanted to do anything--not even stitch. I am making excuses for not picking up a needle--even though I have some serious deadlines. I finally gave myself permission to take some time off, so the stocking (all cross stitch, nothing difficult, don't have to think too hard) is all I'm doing. Hopefully when I get it finished I can get the two stockings assembled and at least that pressure will be off. Then I can focus on the two models that I need to get done.

The house is a mess and even thinking about the Christmas decorating is too much for me at this time. Our Christmas with the Bonhams always comes early--a week or so before the 25th--so I really do need to get a move on. My decorating has been almost non-existant since Bo and my Mom passed away but I am thinking of doing a bit more than my tiny little tree this year. I may even put up a big tree again--after all, this is Kaitlin's first Christmas. I guess we'll see when the time comes. First I really need to get the house cleaned and the rugs shampood. How do you spell *shampood*? This doesn't look right!

Okay, enough for now. I am going to try to finish that stocking!

No comments: