Thursday, June 19, 2014

Boy it is hot in SC

Things have been hectic around my house over the last couple of months--even more so than usual.  My heat pump went out, then my plumbing, then .....well you get the picture.  Let's just say I am on my second round of threes.  I am making do with a window ac unit until I can get the heat pump replaced, but I am finally getting back to my stitching.  I released a new design in May and have another ready to release in July.  Be sure to check them out over on my Lady K Needlearts site.  I am now working on two new designs to be released later this year.

I have also finished up a model for Carriage House Samplings and a consignment piece.  So I am back in stitching mode.

 My ebay site is still going. So if you want to check out what I have listed, please do so.  My ebay name is madstitcherdesigns.

Victorian Motto is having a wonderful give-a-way of her new floss colors.  Be cure and check it out :Victorian Motto

That's it for now.  Gotta get back in front of the AC so I can stitch.  Until next time....


No comments: