Wednesday, September 04, 2013

I can now disclose....

The TNNA Market is now over so I can disclose photos of what I have been working on.  First I did Agness Rowlandson for Carriage House Samplings.
Agness Rowlandson

Then I did the series of four Boys which co-ordinate with the Girls series done some time ago.


Abel
George

This one reminds me of Jason and my Dad when Dad took my son fishing. Although Jason always had a dog instead of a cat it still fits and brings back wonderful memories.
Jackson
Jeremiah
Jeremiah reminds me so much of my son Jason with his dog Dusty.  I think I will have to stitch this again for him--making the appropriate color changes to reflect him.  

See I told you I had been busy! I know you thought I was just loafing! These were fun to stitch and Marty was wonderful to work with.  I look forward to stitching more models for her. 

Until next time...

No comments: