Thursday, December 13, 2012

Finally...!

Things are just beginning to settle down a bit so I will try to catch up here.  My trip was lots of fun.  The weather was fantastic--mild during the day and only cool at night.  I so love listening to the waves rolling in.  We kept the door to our room open for most of the time.  I got lots of stitching done.  I have managed to finish the stitching on the Christmas stocking and now I am trying to get the finishing part complete.  I am hoping to have this done this weekend so I can get it to her.  I am also working on a model which needs to be finished by the end of this month.  February market will be here before we know it!  

My son, Jason, is working like mad.  His regular hours are 4 days of 10 hour shifts.  But with the holidays he is working 6 days of 12 hour shifts.  He is so tired but at least he is getting quite some overtime!  He was planning to help me decorate a bit but I have just said forget it.  Christmas will be small at our house anyway.  With only the two of us there isn't much reason to go overboard.  We will celebrate the birth of Jesus and forget about all the other bit.  A nice dinner and sharing each others company is enough for me.

My Stitching Sisters will be visiting my house the weekend following Christmas for our get-together.  That is when we will have lots of fun, stitching, laughing, eating, laughing, and catching up.  I can't wait for that.

Well I must get back to my stitching projects.  Until next time....

No comments: