Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday. It has been very quiet and uneventful but I did receive many good wishes in birthday cards, emails, and phone calls. My son is taking me out o dinner and I will be celebrating with my stitching group next weekend when we go on our annual retreat to Myrtle Beach.

I have managed to get some stitching done in the last couple of weeks. Here is my Zentangle through part 17. Only one more part left on this one.














And here is my Odds and Ends through part 5. I am having so much fun with this one. I am truly using *Odds and Ends* for this one.


















Both of these are through the German Sticklounge group on Yahoo.

I am now trying to finish up a Christmas Stocking and will share that later. Till next time...

No comments: