Wednesday, September 01, 2010















This is my most recent photo of my Odds & Ends by Tam's Creation done through the German Yahoo group with the permission of the designer. This is through Part 3. I am stitching it on 30 ct Northern Cross linen using all sorts of *Odds and Ends* from my silk stash. It is such fun to stitch. I have a test piece of fabric that I use for all my test stitches and testing of colors and I am thinking of turning it into something like this. I can use all of these tiny motifs to fill in around my test samples and I think it would look great as a companion to this one! I really must pull it out and look at it more closely.

Alas, I did not win the beautiful pincushion but I still would love to know how to make them. I think they are gorgeous. However while looking around t my favorite blogs today I did find another give-a-way that I have entered--not that I think I will win, but you never know. It is a wonderful scissors fob and laying tool from Wawanna. Isn't it beautiful? I just love the colors! And her work is simply fantastic. Thanks, Wawanna for offering this as a give-a-way.

No comments: