Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Catching up

Things have been very hectic around here. I have been busily stitching on a model and on a consignment piece which I got finished this week while taking care of my step-daughter who had surgery. I thought you might like to see a photo of it but it isn't very good. I had to take the pic quickly so I could get in in the mail to its new owner.














This is Ann Kirby from the Scarlett Letter. It came as a kit with 38 ct linen and DMC floss.

I have also joined a couple of SALs with the Stichelounge yahoo group. I have finished part 1 of Odds & Ends by Tam's Creations designed especially for this group and is done with her permission. I am stitching mine on 30 ct Northern Cross linen in white using up all of my bits and pieces of silk fibers.


















And Zentangle 2 stitched on white 35 count linen using an *almost* black silk. I am not sure I like this. But I don't know if it is the coverage or the fact that the floss is not quite true black. Will have to think about this one for a bit.



















Well I am now home again and have to get lots of things done. And back to my model. Till next time...

No comments: