Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ornament Finished

Windchime Ornie Front, originally uploaded by Mad Stitcher.

Well, the holidays have really cut into my stitching time but I have managed to finish a couple of small projects. One is an ornament for an ornament exchange. I designed this Hardanger ornament and stitched it with DMC Pearl Cotton on 20 ct Metallic Lugana. I added a Mill Hill Snowflake Treasure to the front and personalized the back. I then made it into a windchime. I hope my recipeint likes it. Here is the front side:

1 comment:

Susan said...

I've never gotten involved with Hardanger, but this windchime could entice me into it. =)