Monday, December 04, 2006

Excited....

This weekend was a very quiet one for me. I spent Friday and Saturday stitching on the Mystic Meadows model that I am doing. This is the 3rd one of these I have stitched but it is such a wonderful project that I do not mind. On Sunday I really didn't feel like stitching so I sorted and organized some more of my fibers. I am trying to get all my stash organized so that I know what I have!

Today I received the *package has been sent* notice from Vikki Clayton about the package containing my skeins of reds to try out for my FAS. I am so excited. I will finally be able to make the final decision on fibers for this so that I can start it on January 1st. ( I always have a special project to start at midnight on Jan 1 !) 2007 is going to be the year for ME. I am going to limit my model stitching and my obligatory stitching as much as possible so that I can get some things finished for myself. I know, I know. I say this every year--but this year I mean it!

French Alphabet Sampler--begins Jan 1st
Chatelaine's Mystery X Garden--begins Jan 1st
WIP's for Alhambra Garden (Chatelaine), Ingrid Bergman Rose (The Silver Lining), Rembrandt Tulips (The Silver Lining), among others--will be completed in 2007!

No comments: