Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Book Review


Yesterday I promised to give you a review on the book I was reading well....Here goes:


Last Plane out of Paris  by Paul Moxham

I really, really enjoyed this book. The plot was interesting and the characters seemed very real. I really had trouble putting it down.  It is about two British soldiers in 1939 sent to France to rescue a French airplane designer whom the Germans want to work for them.  The French resistance is called in to help with the rescue and the adventures begin.  Through plane crashes, bad weather, kidnappings, enemy troops, and attempted assassins these brave men are determined to succeed in their mission.  I found the story to be fascinating.  There may have been some historical inaccuracies, but these didn't bother me. However, the atrocious grammatical errors in this one almost did me in. A good proof reader would have done wonders for this book. I liked this book so much I really wish I could give it a higher rating but just can't get past the lack of proofing.


Next on my list to read is  *Friends with Partial Benefits* by Luke Young.  I'll let you know what I think.

Until next time...

No comments: